In our most recent issue, Lucy Sutcliffe wrote about the health problems associated with the (mildly) depressing British weather of Autumn/Winter.
Here she shares her top tips on how to destroy those SAD feelings for good!
1) Eat lots of yummy seasonal fruit and vegetables.
2) Get excited about CHRISTMAS!!
3) Eat chocolate – trust us, it releases endorphins.
4) Less natural sun means less natural Vitamin D, so take some supplements to top yourself up.
5) DUVET DAY! (Need we say more?)
6) Start dreaming up your summer plans…
7) Mince pies. Duh.