1) That their flatmates will be the strangest and creepiest people they’ve ever met.
2) During a Fresher’s event they will get lost in London and never be able to find their way back to campus ever again.
3) That their lecturers will be some of the strictest and meanest academics they’ve ever had the misfortune of meeting, who will also give them the most complex reading to complete that it may as well be in Latin.
4) That everyone in Fresher’s will make friends apart from them, and they’ll be left to hibernate in their room for the rest of the year.
5) That they’ll never adapt to the London way of living and for three years be poor, broken students barely able to feed themselves.